156 results. Displaying results 151 - 156.
- Subject Architecture Remove filter Architecture
- Maker Griffiths & Stephenson (firm) Remove filter Griffiths & Stephenson (firm)
- Maker Bates, Thomas Herbert Remove filter Bates, Thomas Herbert
- Maker Duffill, John Alfred Remove filter Duffill, John Alfred
- Maker Syme, Raymond Walter Remove filter Syme, Raymond Walter
- Subject Buildings Remove filter Buildings
- Maker Robinson, Alison Margaret Remove filter Robinson, Alison Margaret
Architectural plans for the alterations to the Currie Street premises of the Taranaki Daily News Company. Created by architect Thomas Bates in July 1937.
Architectural plan of a cottage to be erected on McLean Street in New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates for the New Plymouth Borough Council on 27 September 1920.
Architectural plan for a residence on Bayly Road in Moturoa. Created by architects Griffiths and Syme for G.W. Hannan in July 1937.
Architectural plans for a business premises on Devon Street in New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates for the Taranaki Amusements Limited in June 1937.
Architectural plans for a new business premises for Newton King Limited located on the corner of Gill Street and Currie Street, New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates. Undated.
Two (from a set of seven) architectural plans for a dining block and maids quarters at New Plymouth Boys High School. Scale: 1/8 inch to 1 foot. Thomas Bates, 30 November 1938.