106 results. Displaying results 101 - 106.
- Maker Robinson, Alison Margaret Remove filter Robinson, Alison Margaret
- Maker Govett-Brewster Art Gallery Remove filter Govett-Brewster Art Gallery
- Subject Family activities Remove filter Family activities
- Maker McMahon, Des Remove filter McMahon, Des
- Subject Advertising Remove filter Advertising
- Maker Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth Remove filter Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth
- Subject Methodist Remove filter Methodist
- Maker Brazier, R C Remove filter Brazier, R C
Land sale poster for allotments in the Kawau Pah area. Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co. on behalf of the New Plymouth Harbour Board. Includes a plan showing the allotments and a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for subdivisions of farm land at Stoney River, Okato. Sale held by Newton King Ltd on behalf of the Estate of Wm. Bayly, 8 August 1903. Includes a plan showing the subdivision and a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for farms in Mokoia. Sale held by Nolan, Tonks & Co. on behalf of the Estate of J.R. Lysaght, 27 June 1903. Includes a plan showing the farms for sale.
Land sale poster for dairy farms in the coastal 'Warea Estate' (1860 acres of land), located between Warea and Pungarehu. Auction held by Newton King on behalf of the A. Alexander, 10 June, 1911. Includes a plan showing the farms for sale.
Land sale poster for the property 'Paynter's' on Hospital Road (now Paynters Avenue) adjoining the Chilman Township. Public auction held by Webster Bros on behalf of W. Courtney, 23 January 1908. Includes a plan of the Chilman Township.
Land sale poster for subdivided land in disputed portions of the New Plymouth railway line in central New Plymouth under the New Plymouth Sentry Hill Railway Deviation Act 1905. Auction held by Newton King for the Minister of Railways on 18 October 1911. Includes a plan showing the sections and a locality plan for the area.