107 results. Displaying results 101 - 107.
- Maker Govett-Brewster Art Gallery Remove filter Govett-Brewster Art Gallery
- Maker Rough & Duffill Remove filter Rough & Duffill
- Maker Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm) Remove filter Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm)
- Maker Duffill, John Alfred Remove filter Duffill, John Alfred
- Subject Commercial premises Remove filter Commercial premises
Architectural plans for the additions and alterations to the C.C. Ward store on High Street in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill in 1914 and Duffill and Gibson in March 1924.
Plans for the West Coast Refrigerating Company Limited located between Albion Street and Princes Street in Hāwera. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson in 1918 and 1921.
Architectural plans for the Patea branch of the West Coast Refrigerating Company Limited. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson in 1918, 1919 and 1921.
Proposed architectural plan for the combined butter and cheese factory at Kaupokonui Cooperative Dairy Factory. The plan was designed by architecture firm Rough & Duffill in 1911 after a portion of the Kaupokonui factory was destroyed by fire in 1910.
Architectural blueprint designed by architects Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor for the New Plymouth Savings Bank, 1929.
Two blueprint plans by architects Messenger, Griffiths and Taylor, for a commercial building on Rata Street, Inglewood, for Robert B. Young.
Two plans for a factory building for Messrs Fashions Ltd, Buller Street, New Plymouth. Plans created by Duffill, Laurenson & Townsend and Graeme Laurenson & Associates, circa 1950.