5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Messenger, Francis John
- Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm)
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 20
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 13
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Rough & Duffill 6
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 4
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 4
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- Government Printer 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Hotels Remove filter Hotels
- Subject Cartographic materials Remove filter Cartographic materials
- Maker Messenger, Francis John Remove filter Messenger, Francis John
- Maker Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm) Remove filter Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm)
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
Architectural plan for the Waimate Hotel in Manaia. Architect and date created unknown.
Architectural plan for alterations to the Manutahi Hotel. Undated.
Map titled 'The "Sap" Huirangi Dist approaching maori position at Te Arei 1860-61', showing the site of 'The Sap'. The site was dug by soldiers under the command of General Pratt along the ridge towards Te Arei in 1861. Map includes the course of the Waitara River and some topographical features. Unknown scale.
Plans for additions to the White Hart Hotel, New Plymouth. Includes verandah and balcony plans and alterations to the bar areas. Architect Frank Messenger. July-August 1900.
A large format manuscript map mounted on linen. Includes the survey blocks of Tataraimaka, New Plymouth, Fistzroy, Omata, Grey, Hua and Bell and shows the Wesleyan Mission Station, Hospital and Barretts Reserve also native reserves.