5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Maker Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth Remove filter Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Maker McLeod & Slade Ltd Remove filter McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Subject War Remove filter War
- Subject Swimming Remove filter Swimming
- Subject World War II (1939-1945) Remove filter World War II (1939-1945)
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
Scroll of Taranaki Mounted Volunteers 1860-1866, with battle honours. Signed by F. Mace and J.C. Davies. Lithographed by Hooker & Co., New Plymouth.
Francis Joseph (Frank) Mace's "Taranaki Mounted Volunteers 1860-1866" scroll.
Map titled 'The "Sap" Huirangi Dist approaching maori position at Te Arei 1860-61', showing the site of 'The Sap'. The site was dug by soldiers under the command of General Pratt along the ridge towards Te Arei in 1861. Map includes the course of the Waitara River and some topographical features. Unknown scale.
Souvenir programme for the New Zealand National Swimming Championships and Empire Games Trials. Held at the Municipal Baths New Plymouth, 8, 10 and 12 January 1938. Controlled by the Taranaki Centre of the New Zealand Amateur Swimming Association. Belonging to M. Lash and signed by a number of participants from around the country on the back page.
Map of a surveyor's plan of Waitara including the Waitara West and Huirangi Districts. The plan shows the field of operations during the Taranaki Wars from 1860-1861 and highlights redoubts, battle locations, pa sites, and other important landmarks. The map is adhered to black card.