4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Percival and Messenger
- Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance
- Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm)
- Messenger, Francis John
- Andrews, Baty & Co
- Rough & Duffill 35
- Duffill, John Alfred 13
- North Taranaki Co-Operative Dairy Factory Company 1
- Smith, Val 1
- Butler, Frederick Samuel 1
- Benporath, Arthur Norman Lawrence 1
- Andrews, Baty & Co. 1
- Subject Factories Remove filter Factories
- Maker Percival and Messenger Remove filter Percival and Messenger
- Maker Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance Remove filter Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance
- Maker Messenger, Francis John Remove filter Messenger, Francis John
- Maker Andrews, Baty & Co Remove filter Andrews, Baty & Co
- Maker Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm) Remove filter Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm)
Architectural plan for a dairy factory in Kaimata. Created by architects Messenger & Taylor for the Kaimata Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in 1935.
Architectural plans for a cheese factory in Lepperton. Created by architects Percival & Messenger and Messenger & Griffiths for the Lepperton Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in July 1917.
Architectural plans for the proposed additions and alterations to the Tikorangi Co-operative Dairy Company Limited. Created by architects Messenger and Taylor in March 1934.
Research compiled by Pam Bromley relating to Peter Peterson. Peterson settled in Hawera and purchased 400 acres of land which he named “Springhill” c. 1873. During the 1880s an old house at Springhill was converted into a dairy factory, which was home to one of the first separators in the region. The dairy factor supplied Bell Brand butter to Wellington and later to England.