10 results. Displaying results 1 - 10.
- Messenger, Francis John
- Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm)
- Percival and Messenger
- Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance
- Andrews, Baty & Co
- Butler, Frederick Samuel
- Rough & Duffill 86
- Duffill, John Alfred 25
- Unknown 7
- Bates, Thomas Herbert 6
- Griffiths & Stephenson (firm) 4
- Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm) 3
- Robinson, Alison Margaret 2
- Griffiths, Horace Victor Samuel 2
- Subject Factories Remove filter Factories
- Maker Percival and Messenger Remove filter Percival and Messenger
- Maker Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance Remove filter Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance
- Maker Messenger, Francis John Remove filter Messenger, Francis John
- Maker Andrews, Baty & Co Remove filter Andrews, Baty & Co
- Maker Butler, Frederick Samuel Remove filter Butler, Frederick Samuel
- Maker Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm) Remove filter Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm)
- Subject Commercial premises Remove filter Commercial premises
Architectural plan for a dairy factory in Kaimata. Created by architects Messenger & Taylor for the Kaimata Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in 1935.
Architectural plans for a cheese factory in Lepperton. Created by architects Percival & Messenger and Messenger & Griffiths for the Lepperton Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in July 1917.
Architectural plans for a commerical building located on the corner of Bridge Street and High Street in Eltham. Created for Charles Anderson Wilkinson in 1913. Includes a concept plan drawn by Frank Messenger [c.1910]. The final plans for the building were drawn by John Duffill. The building was completed in 1914.
Architectural plans for the proposed additions and alterations to the Tikorangi Co-operative Dairy Company Limited. Created by architects Messenger and Taylor in March 1934.
Original plans for the construction of offices for the firm of C T Mills, located on Devon Street, New Plymouth. Frank Messenger, architect. 1894
Original plan for the construction of a two storied office building on the corner of Richmond and Rata Street, Inglewood for Mr H B Curtis, designed in 1909 by Frank Messenger. Pen, ink and colour wash on linen. 640mm x 490mm.
Plans for additions to the White Hart Hotel, New Plymouth. Includes verandah and balcony plans and alterations to the bar areas. Architect Frank Messenger. July-August 1900.
Research compiled by Pam Bromley relating to Peter Peterson. Peterson settled in Hawera and purchased 400 acres of land which he named “Springhill” c. 1873. During the 1880s an old house at Springhill was converted into a dairy factory, which was home to one of the first separators in the region. The dairy factor supplied Bell Brand butter to Wellington and later to England.
Cash book for the Butler Dairy Company, Ltd. for the period 1 July 1924 - 1 July 1927.
Architectural plan for additions to commercial premises Morey & Moore's building, King Street New Plymouth. Drawn by Frank Messenger, July 1905.