4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Subject Communication Remove filter Communication
- Subject Legal Records Remove filter Legal Records
- Maker Unknown Printer Remove filter Unknown Printer
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Maker New Plymouth City Council; Public Relations Office Remove filter New Plymouth City Council; Public Relations Office
- Subject Contests and competitions Remove filter Contests and competitions
Christmas card that reads "The Seasons Greetings 1949-1950 from the Commissioner of Crown Lands, Chief Surveyor & Staff, Lands & Survey - New Plymouth". Artwork done by Fred Coleman showing a landscape scene with Mount Taranaki in the background. The New Zealand Lands and Survey insignia is printed bottom left corner.
Christmas card that reads "25 December 1944 - With The Seasons Greetings and All Good Wishes, from 2nd New Zealand Division Christmas 1944". Handwriting in card reads "To yourself and all members of the staff / No 126822 Pte R. E. Randnie, C. Coy 24th NZ Bt'n 2 N.Z.E.F. M.E.F."
Records for Miss Brooklands Pageant, 1960-1971
Scrapbooks collected by the New Plymouth City Council Public Realations Office relating to the subjects of industry, historical, hobbies and promotional related newspaper clippings from or about New Plymouth.