5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Subject Communication Remove filter Communication
- Subject Legal Records Remove filter Legal Records
- Maker Unknown Printer Remove filter Unknown Printer
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Maker Government Printer Remove filter Government Printer
- Maker Puke Ariki and District Libraries Remove filter Puke Ariki and District Libraries
- Maker Taranaki Herald Remove filter Taranaki Herald
Christmas card that reads "The Seasons Greetings 1949-1950 from the Commissioner of Crown Lands, Chief Surveyor & Staff, Lands & Survey - New Plymouth". Artwork done by Fred Coleman showing a landscape scene with Mount Taranaki in the background. The New Zealand Lands and Survey insignia is printed bottom left corner.
Christmas card that reads "25 December 1944 - With The Seasons Greetings and All Good Wishes, from 2nd New Zealand Division Christmas 1944". Handwriting in card reads "To yourself and all members of the staff / No 126822 Pte R. E. Randnie, C. Coy 24th NZ Bt'n 2 N.Z.E.F. M.E.F."
Fourteen Taranaki Herald billboard sheets created in April 1989, the final month of issue for the Taranaki Herald newspaper.
A newspaper billboard for the final edition of the Taranaki Herald produced on the 24 April 1989. It has been signed by the staff of the Taranaki Herald. The billboard was given to Jill Daamen, a journalist on the Taranaki Herald at the time of its closure.
Official New Zealand Decimal Currency Board 'Decimal Currency and You' leaflet. A brochure from 1967 describing the change in New Zealand currency to the decimal system.