8 results. Displaying results 1 - 8.
- Taranaki Herald
- McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Mullon, Herb D
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 20
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 13
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Government Printer 5
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 4
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Pete's Post Philatelic 3
- Subject Communication Remove filter Communication
- Subject Legal Records Remove filter Legal Records
- Maker Mullon, Herb D Remove filter Mullon, Herb D
- Maker Taranaki Herald Remove filter Taranaki Herald
- Subject Cartographic materials Remove filter Cartographic materials
- Maker McLeod & Slade Ltd Remove filter McLeod & Slade Ltd
Fourteen Taranaki Herald billboard sheets created in April 1989, the final month of issue for the Taranaki Herald newspaper.
A newspaper billboard for the final edition of the Taranaki Herald produced on the 24 April 1989. It has been signed by the staff of the Taranaki Herald. The billboard was given to Jill Daamen, a journalist on the Taranaki Herald at the time of its closure.
Land sale poster "Plan of Marutahu Estate (Extension No 3) Being Subdivision of Part Section 21 Fitzroy District (D.P. 5166) 21 Choice Freehold Building Sites". Sale facilitated by Standish, Anderson & Brokenshire, solicitors of the owner. Includes a plan of the Marutahu Estate.
Land sale poster "Plan of Glenavon Extension No. 1, 100 Choice Building Sites". Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co. on behalf of James Kibby, 18 March 1925. Includes a plan showing the allotments for auction in Glenavon.
Land sale poster for allotments in the Sunrise Estate, Vogeltown. Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co., 27 November 1912. Includes a plan showing the allotments in the Sunrise Estate.
Land sale poster for the Ahuroa Ahuroa Estate, Moturoa. Sale held by Callaghan & Co., c. 1901. Includes a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for allotments in the Tukapa Township. Sale held by the New Plymouth Land Agents on behalf of T.O. Kelly. Includes a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for 64 commercial or residential sections located on Main South Road, New Plymouth (between the city centre and the port). Sale held by vendors Newton King, Gilmour & Clarke, F.P. Corkill, H.W. Whitcombe, R.F. Cornwall, Medley & Rundle and L.A. Noland &Co. Includes a plan showing the sections for sale. Undated.