6 results. Displaying results 1 - 6.
- Taranaki Herald
- All Saints Church, Eltham
- New Plymouth City Council; Public Relations Office
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 23
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 15
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Coleman, Frederick 8
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 6
- Government Printer 6
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 4
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Subject Communication Remove filter Communication
- Subject Boy Scouts Remove filter Boy Scouts
- Maker All Saints Church, Eltham Remove filter All Saints Church, Eltham
- Maker Taranaki Herald Remove filter Taranaki Herald
- Maker New Plymouth City Council; Public Relations Office Remove filter New Plymouth City Council; Public Relations Office
- Subject Maps Remove filter Maps
- Subject Cartographic materials Remove filter Cartographic materials
Fourteen Taranaki Herald billboard sheets created in April 1989, the final month of issue for the Taranaki Herald newspaper.
A newspaper billboard for the final edition of the Taranaki Herald produced on the 24 April 1989. It has been signed by the staff of the Taranaki Herald. The billboard was given to Jill Daamen, a journalist on the Taranaki Herald at the time of its closure.
Land sale poster for the Ahuroa Ahuroa Estate, Moturoa. Sale held by Callaghan & Co., c. 1901. Includes a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for allotments in the Tukapa Township. Sale held by the New Plymouth Land Agents on behalf of T.O. Kelly. Includes a locality plan of the area.
Three newsletters for the All Saints Church in Eltham. Two titled 'Parish News' from July 1948 (vol.3 no.6) and October 1951 (vol.6 no.9) and the other 'The Chronicle of the Life and Work of All Saints' Church, Eltham', June 1969 (vol.23 no.5).
Scrapbooks collected by the New Plymouth City Council Public Realations Office relating to the subjects of industry, historical, hobbies and promotional related newspaper clippings from or about New Plymouth.