9 results. Displaying results 1 - 9.
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
- Messenger, Francis John
- Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm)
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 20
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 13
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Rough & Duffill 6
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 4
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- Government Printer 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Hotels Remove filter Hotels
- Subject Cartographic materials Remove filter Cartographic materials
- Maker Messenger, Francis John Remove filter Messenger, Francis John
- Maker Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm) Remove filter Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm)
- Maker Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers Remove filter Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
Land sale poster for 35 allotments on Carrington Road, Vogeltown. Sale held by Callaghan & Co. Includes a plan showing the allotments and a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for allotments om Pretoria Terrace and Roberts Terrace. Sale held by W. Courtney, 4 June c.1901. Includes a plan showing the allotments on Molesworth Street, Gill Street and Hobson Street.
A poster for the sale of dairy farms from 13 subdivisions in the Moa District. The auctioned was conducted on 13 May 1899 by Newton King. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget, 15 April 1899.
A poster for the sale of fourteen town lots, Ranfurly Terrace and Lemon Street New Plymouth. The auctioned was conducted on 8 September 1898 by auctioneer William Courtney. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget.
A large format manuscript map mounted on linen. Includes the survey blocks of Tataraimaka, New Plymouth, Fistzroy, Omata, Grey, Hua and Bell and shows the Wesleyan Mission Station, Hospital and Barretts Reserve also native reserves.
Plans for additions to the White Hart Hotel, New Plymouth. Includes verandah and balcony plans and alterations to the bar areas. Architect Frank Messenger. July-August 1900.
Map titled 'The "Sap" Huirangi Dist approaching maori position at Te Arei 1860-61', showing the site of 'The Sap'. The site was dug by soldiers under the command of General Pratt along the ridge towards Te Arei in 1861. Map includes the course of the Waitara River and some topographical features. Unknown scale.
Architectural plan for alterations to the Manutahi Hotel. Undated.
Architectural plan for the Waimate Hotel in Manaia. Architect and date created unknown.