6 results. Displaying results 1 - 6.
- Mitchell, Allan
- Poulton, M A
- Daniel, Peter
- Puke Ariki and District Libraries
- Taranaki Museum
- Brazier, R C
- Robinson, Alison Margaret 1
- New Zealand Native Bird Protection Society 1
- Caulton, Alison 1
- Hall, Ken 1
- Department of Plant and Microbial Sciences. University of Canterbury 1
- Sessions, Laura 1
- Lambert, Richard 1
- Maker Puke Ariki and District Libraries Remove filter Puke Ariki and District Libraries
- Maker Taranaki Museum Remove filter Taranaki Museum
- Maker Mitchell, Allan Remove filter Mitchell, Allan
- Maker Poulton, M A Remove filter Poulton, M A
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Subject Conservation Remove filter Conservation
- Subject Plants Remove filter Plants
- Maker Brazier, R C Remove filter Brazier, R C
- Maker Daniel, Peter Remove filter Daniel, Peter
Poster.' Little Barrier Island: last outpost of the rare stitchbird'. Depicts illustration of Stitchbird, weta and rat. Design by Allan Mitchell. Part of the Shell calendar series.
Poster. 'Little Mangere Island: and two of the world's rarest birds'. Depicts illustration of Chatham Island robin and parakeet. Design by Alan Mitchell. Part of the Shell calendar series.
Poster. 'Poor Knights Islands: lillies and little creatures'. Depicts illustration of gecko and other fauna and flora. Design by Allan Mitchell. Part of the Shell calender series.
Poster. 'Protect Your Native Birds and Forest'. Depicts illustration of Fantail, Bellbird and Tomtit on Wineberry (Makomako). Artwork by M.A. Poulton. Published by New Zealand Forest and Bird Protection Society.
Poster. 'Conserving Our Future, Conservation Week 1986'. Depicts photograph of Tui feeding. Photo by Peter Daniel. Issued by Conservation New Zealand for Conservation Week 1986. Sponsored by Ciba-Geigy NZ Limited.
Poster. 'Life Zones in Our Enviroment'. Depicts illustration of landscape divided into zones. Artwork by Allan Mitchell. Issued by Shell Oil NZ.