14 results. Displaying results 1 - 14.
- Duffill, John Alfred
- Boon Goldsmith Bhaskar Brebner Team Architects Limited
- Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance
- Percival and Messenger
- Butler, Frederick Samuel
- Rough & Duffill 25
- Robinson, Alison Margaret 19
- Messenger, Francis John 15
- Unknown 7
- Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm) 5
- Bates, Thomas Herbert 5
- Griffiths & Stephenson (firm) 4
- Taylor and Syme and Associates, Registered Architects 3
- Maker Duffill, John Alfred Remove filter Duffill, John Alfred
- Maker Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance Remove filter Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance
- Maker Percival and Messenger Remove filter Percival and Messenger
- Maker Butler, Frederick Samuel Remove filter Butler, Frederick Samuel
- Subject Public buildings Remove filter Public buildings
- Maker Boon Goldsmith Bhaskar Brebner Team Architects Limited Remove filter Boon Goldsmith Bhaskar Brebner Team Architects Limited
Specifications and permits for the remodelling of the shop fronts and theatre entrance of the Mayfair building on Devon Street in New Plymouth. Created by architect Terry Boon for Taranaki Amusements Limited in 1963.
Architectural plans for the Inglewood Town Hall. Drawn by Percival and Messenger, January 1913.
Plans for the alterations and additions to New Plymouth Opera House for New Plymouth Opera House Trust Board created by Boon Cox Goldsmith Jackson Ltd Architects, 1997.
Three plans for the Waitara Service Centre and Library Developed Design, preliminary plans for alterations at Queen Street Waitara by Boon Smythe Goldsmith Cox Architects, March 1994.
Photocopies of architectural plans for the refurbishment of the New Plymouth Opera House building as proposed by architect Terry Boon in 1976.
Architectural plans for the South Taranaki Winter Show Company Limited buildings located on Rowe Street in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill in 1916 and architects Duffill and Gibson in 1918 and 1922.
Architectural plans for Hawera Hospital created between 1916 and 1953. Early plans created by architect John Duffill and later plans by architects Duffill & Gibson and Wellington based architects Crichton, Mckay & Haughton.
Architectural plans for the Egmont Racing Club, located on the corner of Waihi Road and Fantham Street in Hāwera. Plans range in date from 1903 to 1951.
Architectural plans for the additions and alterations to the Convent School located on Victoria Street in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill in 1911.
Architectural sketch for an adolescent dental clinic located on Princes Street in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill for George Syme and Company. Undated.
Architectural plan for Saint Mary's Parish Sunday School in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill in 1916.
Architectural plan for the additions and alterations to a Roman Catholic Church located in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill in 1911.
Architectural plans for Saint Joseph's Church in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill in 1911 and Wellington architects Clere and Clere in 1928.
Architectural plan for the additions and alterations to the South Taranaki Club. Created by architect John Duffill in October 1912