1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Bromley, Aimee Pamela Constance
- Cleaver, Ray
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ)
- Rough & Duffill 35
- Duffill, John Alfred 13
- Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm) 2
- North Taranaki Co-Operative Dairy Factory Company 1
- Smith, Val 1
- Butler, Frederick Samuel 1
- Percival and Messenger 1
- Benporath, Arthur Norman Lawrence 1
- Andrews, Baty & Co. 1
Research compiled by Pam Bromley relating to Peter Peterson. Peterson settled in Hawera and purchased 400 acres of land which he named “Springhill” c. 1873. During the 1880s an old house at Springhill was converted into a dairy factory, which was home to one of the first separators in the region. The dairy factor supplied Bell Brand butter to Wellington and later to England.