4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Subject Visual and applied arts Remove filter Visual and applied arts
- Subject Hobbies and crafts Remove filter Hobbies and crafts
- Subject Advertising Remove filter Advertising
- Subject Photographers Remove filter Photographers
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Maker McLeod & Slade Ltd Remove filter McLeod & Slade Ltd
Land sale poster for 64 commercial or residential sections located on Main South Road, New Plymouth (between the city centre and the port). Sale held by vendors Newton King, Gilmour & Clarke, F.P. Corkill, H.W. Whitcombe, R.F. Cornwall, Medley & Rundle and L.A. Noland &Co. Includes a plan showing the sections for sale. Undated.
Land sale poster for allotments in the Sunrise Estate, Vogeltown. Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co., 27 November 1912. Includes a plan showing the allotments in the Sunrise Estate.
Land sale poster "Plan of Glenavon Extension No. 1, 100 Choice Building Sites". Sale held by L.A. Nolan & Co. on behalf of James Kibby, 18 March 1925. Includes a plan showing the allotments for auction in Glenavon.
Land sale poster "Plan of Marutahu Estate (Extension No 3) Being Subdivision of Part Section 21 Fitzroy District (D.P. 5166) 21 Choice Freehold Building Sites". Sale facilitated by Standish, Anderson & Brokenshire, solicitors of the owner. Includes a plan of the Marutahu Estate.