2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Subject Visual and applied arts Remove filter Visual and applied arts
- Subject Hobbies and crafts Remove filter Hobbies and crafts
- Subject Advertising Remove filter Advertising
- Subject Photographers Remove filter Photographers
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Maps Remove filter Maps
A large format manuscript map mounted on linen. Includes the survey blocks of Tataraimaka, New Plymouth, Fistzroy, Omata, Grey, Hua and Bell and shows the Wesleyan Mission Station, Hospital and Barretts Reserve also native reserves.
Map titled 'The "Sap" Huirangi Dist approaching maori position at Te Arei 1860-61', showing the site of 'The Sap'. The site was dug by soldiers under the command of General Pratt along the ridge towards Te Arei in 1861. Map includes the course of the Waitara River and some topographical features. Unknown scale.