3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Taylor and Syme and Associates, Registered Architects
- Rough & Duffill 25
- Robinson, Alison Margaret 19
- Messenger, Francis John 15
- Duffill, John Alfred 9
- Unknown 7
- Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm) 5
- Bates, Thomas Herbert 5
- Griffiths & Stephenson (firm) 4
- Boon Goldsmith Bhaskar Brebner Team Architects Limited 4
- Subject Public buildings Remove filter Public buildings
- Maker Taylor and Syme and Associates, Registered Architects Remove filter Taylor and Syme and Associates, Registered Architects
Architectural plan of proposed Library and Museum on Brougham Street in New Plymouth. Created by architects Taylor and Syme. Undated.
A set of 33 architectural and structural plans for the New Plymouth War Memorial Library and Hall building (now Puke Ariki south wing) created by Taylor & Syme & Associates, Registered Architects New Plymouth, January-October 1956.
Architectural plans for the additions and alterations to the Opunake Hospital. Created by architects Taylor and Syme for the Taranaki Hospital Board in May 1944.