4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 23
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 15
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 6
- Government Printer 5
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- New Zealand Institute of Surveyors. Taranaki Branch 2
- H. Wise & Co. (N.Z.) Ltd 2
- Subject Legal Records Remove filter Legal Records
- Subject Maps Remove filter Maps
- Maker Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers Remove filter Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers
Land sale poster for 35 allotments on Carrington Road, Vogeltown. Sale held by Callaghan & Co. Includes a plan showing the allotments and a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for allotments om Pretoria Terrace and Roberts Terrace. Sale held by W. Courtney, 4 June c.1901. Includes a plan showing the allotments on Molesworth Street, Gill Street and Hobson Street.
A poster for the sale of dairy farms from 13 subdivisions in the Moa District. The auctioned was conducted on 13 May 1899 by Newton King. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget, 15 April 1899.
A poster for the sale of fourteen town lots, Ranfurly Terrace and Lemon Street New Plymouth. The auctioned was conducted on 8 September 1898 by auctioneer William Courtney. Lithographed by Joseph Hooker as a supplement to the Taranaki Herald and Budget.