8 results. Displaying results 1 - 8.
- Subject Factories Remove filter Factories
- Maker Andrews, Baty & Co Remove filter Andrews, Baty & Co
- Maker Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm) Remove filter Messenger, Taylor & Wolfe (firm)
- Subject Commercial premises Remove filter Commercial premises
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Maker Bates, Thomas Herbert Remove filter Bates, Thomas Herbert
Architectural plans for the alterations to the Currie Street premises of the Taranaki Daily News Company. Created by architect Thomas Bates in July 1937.
Architectural plan and specifications for a proposed warehouse in New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates for Goldwater Brothers in November 1924.
Architectural plans of proposed building for the Bank of New South Wales on the corner of Devon and Currie Streets in New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates in 1925.
Architectural plan for the proposed office for State Fire Insurance located on Egmont Street in New Plymouth. Created by architect Thomas Bates in 1922.
Architectural plans for a warehouse for John Avery Ltd, Currie Street New Plymouth. Drawn by architect Thomas Bates, April 1919.
Architectural plans for the proposed additions and alterations to the Tikorangi Co-operative Dairy Company Limited. Created by architects Messenger and Taylor in March 1934.
An architectural plan for the shops and factory on Devon Street in New Plymouth. Created for by architect Thomas Bates for Building Investments Limited. Undated.
Architectural plan for a dairy factory in Kaimata. Created by architects Messenger & Taylor for the Kaimata Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in 1935.