12 results. Displaying results 1 - 12.
- Taranaki Herald
- Taranaki Museum
- Mitchell, Allan
- Puke Ariki and District Libraries
- Govett-Brewster Art Gallery
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 11
- Government Printer 5
- Unknown Manufacturer 4
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 4
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- Whitcombe & Tombs Limited 4
- C.M. Banks Ltd 4
- Magog Motorcycle Club 3
- Subject Communication Remove filter Communication
- Maker Mitchell, Allan Remove filter Mitchell, Allan
- Subject Land sales Remove filter Land sales
- Maker Taranaki Herald Remove filter Taranaki Herald
- Maker Puke Ariki and District Libraries Remove filter Puke Ariki and District Libraries
- Maker Taranaki Museum Remove filter Taranaki Museum
- Maker Govett-Brewster Art Gallery Remove filter Govett-Brewster Art Gallery
- Subject Painting Remove filter Painting
- Subject Poster Remove filter Poster
Land sale poster for allotments in the Tukapa Township. Sale held by the New Plymouth Land Agents on behalf of T.O. Kelly. Includes a locality plan of the area.
Land sale poster for the Ahuroa Ahuroa Estate, Moturoa. Sale held by Callaghan & Co., c. 1901. Includes a locality plan of the area.
A newspaper billboard for the final edition of the Taranaki Herald produced on the 24 April 1989. It has been signed by the staff of the Taranaki Herald. The billboard was given to Jill Daamen, a journalist on the Taranaki Herald at the time of its closure.
Fourteen Taranaki Herald billboard sheets created in April 1989, the final month of issue for the Taranaki Herald newspaper.
Poster. 'And There's More... Watercolours by Lois F. Connell'. Exhibition Poster by Taranaki Museum. September 26 - November 4.
Poster. 'Pretty Basic Stuff: An Exhibition of Watercolours by Jill Joyce'. Exhibition Poster for the Taranaki Museum. 22 July - 21 August 1986. Sponsored by Lamberts.
Poster. 'People: Exhibition by Peter Lambert'. Exhibiton poster for the Taranaki Museum. September 13 to October 23, 1989.
Poster. 'The Last Two Years: Watercolours and oils by Rae Priest'. Exhibition Poster for the Taranaki Museum. 31 October - 3 December 1989.
Poster. 'Colour and Shape: Tom Mutch'. Exhibition poster for the Taranaki Museum. 22 March-2 May 1989.
Poster. 'Sugar Loaf Islands and Marine Park: a selection of prints by Michael Smither. Exhibition Poster for the Taranaki Museum. 12 December 1986 - 15 February 1987.
Poster. 'Reactions: Recent Works by Rae Priest'. 8-28 May 1992. Exhibition Poster for the Taranaki Museum.
Poster. 'Dragon Street'. Exhibition Poster for Taranaki Museum. Exhibition of works by Ben Diment.