5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Government Printer
- Coleman, Frederick
- Taranaki Herald
- Unknown Manufacturer
- Whitcombe & Tombs Limited
- McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Pete's Post Philatelic 3
- Mells, Ron 2
- Unknown Printer 2
- All Saints Church, Eltham 1
- New Plymouth City Council; Public Relations Office 1
- Halcombe, Blanche Stuart 1
- Mullon, Herb D. 1
- Subject Communication Remove filter Communication
- Maker Government Printer Remove filter Government Printer
- Maker Coleman, Frederick Remove filter Coleman, Frederick
- Maker Unknown Manufacturer Remove filter Unknown Manufacturer
- Maker Whitcombe & Tombs Limited Remove filter Whitcombe & Tombs Limited
- Maker McLeod & Slade Ltd Remove filter McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Maker Taranaki Herald Remove filter Taranaki Herald
Official New Zealand Decimal Currency Board 'Decimal Currency and You' leaflet. A brochure from 1967 describing the change in New Zealand currency to the decimal system.
A collection of fifteen printed official New Zealand Scout cards. Artwork on the cards is by Fred Coleman. Cards commemorate such things as appointment of patrol leader, Christmas and New Year.
A newspaper billboard for the final edition of the Taranaki Herald produced on the 24 April 1989. It has been signed by the staff of the Taranaki Herald. The billboard was given to Jill Daamen, a journalist on the Taranaki Herald at the time of its closure.
Fourteen Taranaki Herald billboard sheets created in April 1989, the final month of issue for the Taranaki Herald newspaper.
Christmas card that reads "The Seasons Greetings 1949-1950 from the Commissioner of Crown Lands, Chief Surveyor & Staff, Lands & Survey - New Plymouth". Artwork done by Fred Coleman showing a landscape scene with Mount Taranaki in the background. The New Zealand Lands and Survey insignia is printed bottom left corner.