4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Government Printer
- Coleman, Frederick
- Halcombe, Blanche Stuart
- Unknown Manufacturer
- Whitcombe & Tombs Limited
- McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Pete's Post Philatelic 3
- Taranaki Herald 2
- Mells, Ron 2
- Unknown Printer 2
- All Saints Church, Eltham 1
- New Plymouth City Council; Public Relations Office 1
- Mullon, Herb D. 1
- Subject Communication Remove filter Communication
- Maker Government Printer Remove filter Government Printer
- Maker Coleman, Frederick Remove filter Coleman, Frederick
- Maker Unknown Manufacturer Remove filter Unknown Manufacturer
- Maker Whitcombe & Tombs Limited Remove filter Whitcombe & Tombs Limited
- Maker McLeod & Slade Ltd Remove filter McLeod & Slade Ltd
- Maker Halcombe, Blanche Stuart Remove filter Halcombe, Blanche Stuart
Official New Zealand Decimal Currency Board 'Decimal Currency and You' leaflet. A brochure from 1967 describing the change in New Zealand currency to the decimal system.
A collection of postcards presumably collected by Blanche Halcombe when she worked and travelled in Europe before and during WWI. Halcombe used the cards as a sort of diary, making references and historical notes relating to the places and monuments she visited.
A collection of fifteen printed official New Zealand Scout cards. Artwork on the cards is by Fred Coleman. Cards commemorate such things as appointment of patrol leader, Christmas and New Year.
Christmas card that reads "The Seasons Greetings 1949-1950 from the Commissioner of Crown Lands, Chief Surveyor & Staff, Lands & Survey - New Plymouth". Artwork done by Fred Coleman showing a landscape scene with Mount Taranaki in the background. The New Zealand Lands and Survey insignia is printed bottom left corner.