6 results. Displaying results 1 - 6.
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject Banks Remove filter Banks
- Maker Rough & Duffill Remove filter Rough & Duffill
- Maker Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm) Remove filter Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor (firm)
Architectural plan for the Bank of New Zealand, Waitara branch. Unknown architect and date.
Architectural blueprint designed by architects Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor for the New Plymouth Savings Bank, 1929.
Architectural plan for the Hāwera branch of the Bank of New South Wales. Architect and date created are unknown.
Architectural plans for offices and shops for the Bank of New Zealand Kaponga branch. The plans were created by architect Rough & Duffill in 1910.
Architectural plans for the Manaia branch of the Bank of New Zealand. Plans created by architects Duffill & Gibson in 1926 and 1927.
Architectural plans for the remodelling of the Kaponga branch of the Bank of New South Wales. Plans created by architects Duffill & Gibson in 1930.