filters
More Options
Shortlist
  •   Add All to Shortlist
Booklet produced for the celebration of the first Maori Missionaries to Taranaki, 1839-1979. Contains the programme of events, order of service and background material on the celebration. 17 and 18 November 1979.
Accession No
ARC2007-61

The Frankleigh Park Public Hall Association became an incorporated body in 1949. It administered a hall that had been built in 1923 and then rebuilt after its collapse in 1936. A decline in the use of the hall by local groups resulted in the Association's income dropping below what was needed to maintain the hall. The property was sold in 1979 and the Association wound up in 1980. The records include minutes covering the full period of the Association's existence. There are also the rules of the Association, some documents relating to incorporation, three books of accounts, some loose correspondence, annual reports and other papers. There are also two stamps, one of which bears the committee's name and the other the Association's common seal.
Accession No
ARC2007-24

Typed copy of the memoirs of M.J. (Jack) Outred, owner of the New Plymouth White Hart Hotel 1946 - 1964.
Accession No
ARC2007-76

Architectural plans for a cheese factory in Mokoia. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Mells Dairy Factory Company in March 1929
Accession No
ARC2003-1057

Architectural plan for a residence in Stratford. Created by architect John Duffill for R. McK. Morison. Undated.
Accession No
ARC2004-1201

Architectural plan for Moores Vivific Company Limited factory located on Collins Street in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill. Undated.
Accession No
ARC2004-1200

Architectural plan for a residence in Hāwera. Created by architect Duffill and Gibson for Mrs. Mortlock.
Accession No
ARC2004-1203

Architectural plans for a shop and residence located on the corner of Regent and Furlong Streets in Hāwera. Created by architect Duffill and Gibson for Ada Martin in July 1923.
Accession No
ARC2004-1190

Architectural plans and specifications for the Mangatoki Co-operative Dairy Company Limited. The plans are for the Mangatoki, Mahoe, Matapu and Kaponga factories and range in date from 1912 to 1945.
Accession No
ARC2003-659

Architectural plan for alterations to the Manutahi Hotel. Undated.
Accession No
ARC2004-1188

Architectural plan for a residence located on Matangarara Road in Hāwera. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Native Trustee in November 1930.
Accession No
ARC2004-1221

Architectural plan for a cottage in Manutahi. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the trustees of the Alfred Muggeridge Estate in October 1918.
Accession No
ARC2004-1205

Architectural plan for a catholic school located on Patukukupa Street in Manaia. Created for the Manaia Catholic Church Committee by architects Duffill & Gibson in November 1929.
Accession No
ARC2004-1220

Architectural plans for the Manaia branch of the Bank of New Zealand. Plans created by architects Duffill & Gibson in 1926 and 1927.
Accession No
ARC2004-1248

Architectural plans and specifications for a proposed casein factory. Created by Hamilton architect E.E. Gillman for the Midhirst Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in April 1928.
Accession No
ARC2004-1211

Architectural plan for a residence in Hāwera. Created by architect John Duffill for J. Nicholson in 1913.
Accession No
ARC2003-679

Architectural plans for a proposed commercial building located on Union Street in Hāwera. Subsequent plans show proposed alterations and additions to the building are also included. The plans were created for the Estate of R.H. Nolan and the building was occupied by R. Morrissey & Company. The plans were created by architects Duffill & Gibson in September-October 1919, June 1922 and November 1927.
Accession No
ARC2003-1051

Architectural plans for the proposed alterations to the Melrose factory of the Melrose Co-operative Dairy Factory Company Limited. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson in May 1921.
Accession No
ARC2004-1209

Architectural plans for the Eltham branch of the Bank of New South Wales, located on the corner of Bridge and York Streets in Eltham. Created by Wellington architects Crichton & Mckay in 1910.
Accession No
ARC2004-1223

Architectural plan for a cottage located on Omahuru Road in Matapu. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Native Trustee on behalf of Wae Wae Te Kahui in October 1934.
Accession No
ARC2004-1222

Architectural plan for a proposed residence located on Morrissey Street in Hāwera. Created for W. Morrissey. Undated.
Accession No
ARC2004-1202

Architectural plan for a residence located on the corner of King Edward and Kegworth Streets in Eltham. Created by architect John duffill for Mr. J. Ure Murray. Undated.
Accession No
ARC2004-1206

Architectural plan for the proposed alterations to a shop front. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for Mr. Murch in 1944.
Accession No
ARC2004-1207

Architectural plans for a proposed office block to be located on Princes Street in Hāwera. Created for O'Dea & Tonkin in February 1947.
Accession No
ARC2004-1296

Architectural plan for a garage located on Princes Street in Hāwera. Created by architect Duffill and Gibson for Mortlock and Company in May 1919.
Accession No
ARC2004-1204
Loading...