4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Maker Duppa, George Remove filter Duppa, George
- Department Paintings Remove filter Paintings
High cliff pictured in the foreground with waves crashing at its base. Another cliff is visible in the background. A ship is pictured on the horizon. Gulls are flying.
Framed chromolithograph of foreshore between Sugar Loaves and Mokau. Maori canoe in foreground (Henui River) and survey ship "Brougham" on the left (Port area).
View of Mount Taranaki and the Sugar Loaf Islands from the sea.
View of the New Plymouth breakwater at Ngamotu, Paritutu and the Sugar Loaf Islands.