4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Maker Duppa, George Remove filter Duppa, George
- Department Fine Arts Remove filter Fine Arts
- Subject Plymouth Company Remove filter Plymouth Company
- Maker Arden, Francis Hamar Remove filter Arden, Francis Hamar
Settlers house believed to be in Powderham Street, New Plymouth, showing development of flower and vegetable garden with a summer house. Mount Taranaki/Egmont visible in background.
Panoramic chromolithograph by George Duppa entitled "Part of the New Plymouth settlement in the district of Taranake, New Zealand - Mount Egmont 30 miles distant". Sketch of foreshore between Sugar Loaves and Mokau. Maori waka in foreground (Henui River), and survey ship "Brougham" on left (port area).
View of White Cliffs from Onaero. Three figures are pictured on the beach in middleground and a further three figures are seated in a boat approaching the beach. Foliage in the foreground.
Framed chromolithograph of foreshore between Sugar Loaves and Mokau. Maori canoe in foreground (Henui River) and survey ship "Brougham" on the left (Port area).