2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Department Natural Sciences Remove filter Natural Sciences
- Subject Beaches and foreshore Remove filter Beaches and foreshore
- Maker Duppa, George Remove filter Duppa, George
- Department Fine Arts Remove filter Fine Arts
- Subject Plymouth Company Remove filter Plymouth Company
Framed chromolithograph of foreshore between Sugar Loaves and Mokau. Maori canoe in foreground (Henui River) and survey ship "Brougham" on the left (Port area).
Panoramic chromolithograph by George Duppa entitled "Part of the New Plymouth settlement in the district of Taranake, New Zealand - Mount Egmont 30 miles distant". Sketch of foreshore between Sugar Loaves and Mokau. Maori waka in foreground (Henui River), and survey ship "Brougham" on left (port area).