filters
More Options
Shortlist
  •   Add All to Shortlist
Monochromatic painting of Charles Armitage Brown's grave on Marsland Hill, behind St Mary's Church, New Plymouth. His grave is surrounded by cabbage trees and various other vegetation. Painting rendered solely in blue and black.
Accession No
PA2009.143

Framed watercolour by Thelma de Lancy entitled "The Gables, Brooklands".
Accession No
A70.099

Framed watercolour by Thelma de Lancy entitled "Round and Square Houses". Depicts white buildings with red roofs. Has trees in background and bushes in foreground.
Accession No
A75.528

Framed watercolour by Thelma de Lancy entitled "Brooklyn, 12 Gilbert Street, New Plymouth". Depicts a white house with green roof, twin chimneys, lawn, a path, and trees in foreground.
Accession No
A70.098

Framed watercolour by Thelma de Lancy entitled "Trevarrian House, Vivian Street, New Plymouth". Depicts a green house with slate grey roof, two chimneys, a fence and gate.
Accession No
A70.096

Small watercolour depicting a view of the Sugar Loaves from the mainland. Very light hue with cleared land in immediate foreground and three small trees between the land and water in middleground. Distant view of Sugar Loaves in background. Unsigned.
Accession No
A75.483

The Royal Regiment of Artillery colours. The colours include the Royal Arms of England placed above a gun. Commonly known as the Royal Artillery, the Royal Regiment of Artillery comprises a number of regiments and is an arm of the British Army.
Accession No
A66.744

Framed watercolour by Thelma de Lancy - "House, 94 Pendarves Street, New Plymouth". Depicts a white house with sunroom, grey roof and trees.
Accession No
A66.230

Picture of chapel with people entering through door. Originally erected in Mangorei Road by settler-farmer Zaccheus William Wells, who used to preach at the chapel. It was later used as the chapel at Rangiatea.
Accession No
A66.582

Exterior of residential house at 71 Powderham Street, New Plymouth. The house was built in 1870 for Thomas Humphries, then the Chief Surveyor (late Surveyor General).
Accession No
A65.925

Wooden house set amongst shrubs and tall trees.
Accession No
A66.207

View of white weatherboard house with red roof. House is surrounded by trees and shrubs. Wooden fence in foreground.
Accession No
A66.578

View of convent with four trees and foliage in foreground. The convent was built in 1883 and opened in 1884 by the Archbishop Redwood.
Accession No
A66.512

Wooden house with red roof. White wooden fence around front of property. Trees and shrubs also pictured.
Accession No
A66.231

View of weatherboard house with red roof at night. Picket fence around the front of the property. Tall trees visible on the right hand side of the painting.
Accession No
A65.924

White weatherboard house with red roof and verandah. Vegetation around house.
Accession No
A66.613

Exterior view of the Standish homestead, known as Maratahu. The house was built in 1843 by Thomas Standish, the father of Arthur Standish (first Mayor of New Plymouth).
Accession No
A66.579

Ink and watercolour sketch of the Bank of New Zealand building in Waitara. The building is rendered in green with grey columns and a large red door, with the outlines and details sketched loosely in black ink. The building was built in 1876 and demolished in the 1960s.
Accession No
A66.692
Loading...