3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Maker Buist, Alastair Gordon Remove filter Buist, Alastair Gordon
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Subject Brewing and bottling Remove filter Brewing and bottling
- Subject World War I (1914-1918) Remove filter World War I (1914-1918)
A small gold Sweetheart Brooch modelled on the design of an 11th (Taranaki Rifles) badge featuring Mount Taranaki / Egmont in the background and houses and farms in the foreground.= A scroll runs along the bottom inscribed with "TARANAKI XI RIFLES / REGIMENT". The pin on the back has been broken off. A "9CT " hallmark is stamped on the rear.
Framed commemorative scroll for Private Charles Lawrence Sattler of the Wellington Infantry Regiment, N.Z.E.F. Sattler was killed in action October 30th, 1916. The text reads: "He whom this scroll commemorates was numbered among those who at the call of King and Country, left all that was dear to them, endured hardness, faced danger, and finally passed out of the sight of men by the path of duty and self-sacrifice, giving up their own lives that others might live in freedom. Let those who come after see to it that his name be not forgotten." Below this in red is: "Pte. Charles Lawrence Sattler / Wellington Inf. Regt. N.Z.E.F."
A pack of Draught Provincial Bitter beer cards without the jokers. Each card is printed with the logo on the reverse side and a card has been adhered logo side out to the front of the cardboard box.