3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Maker Buist, Alastair Gordon Remove filter Buist, Alastair Gordon
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Maker T. Allom Lithographers Remove filter T. Allom Lithographers
Framed chromolithograph of foreshore between Sugar Loaves and Mokau. Maori canoe in foreground (Henui River) and survey ship "Brougham" on the left (Port area).
View of Mount Taranaki and the Sugar Loaf Islands from the sea.
View of the New Plymouth breakwater at Ngamotu, Paritutu and the Sugar Loaf Islands.