5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Maker Buist, Alastair Gordon Remove filter Buist, Alastair Gordon
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Department Fine Arts Remove filter Fine Arts
- Maker Halcombe, Edith Stanway Remove filter Halcombe, Edith Stanway
High cliff pictured in the foreground with waves crashing at its base. Another cliff is visible in the background. A ship is pictured on the horizon. Gulls are flying.
View of Mount Taranaki and the Sugar Loaf Islands from the sea.
View of the New Plymouth breakwater at Ngamotu, Paritutu and the Sugar Loaf Islands.
View of the Urenui River from a high vantage point. Vegetation in immediate foreground. Two cabbage/ponga trees frame the left hand side of the painting. River visible in the middleground and hills and see pictured in the background.
Bush scene depicting a gully with a stream flowing over rocks. Tall trees are pictured in the middleground. Mountains with prominent pinnacle in background. May depict a South Island scene. Painted on a round piece of thick paper.