6 results. Displaying results 1 - 6.
- Maker Buist, Alastair Gordon Remove filter Buist, Alastair Gordon
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Subject Public places Remove filter Public places
- Department Fine Arts Remove filter Fine Arts
- Subject Military Remove filter Military
High cliff pictured in the foreground with waves crashing at its base. Another cliff is visible in the background. A ship is pictured on the horizon. Gulls are flying.
Painted version of the colours and battle honours of the 14th (Buckinghamshire) Regiment of Foot of the British Army.
View of Mount Taranaki and the Sugar Loaf Islands from the sea.
View of the New Plymouth breakwater at Ngamotu, Paritutu and the Sugar Loaf Islands.
The Royal Regiment of Artillery colours. The colours include the Royal Arms of England placed above a gun. Commonly known as the Royal Artillery, the Royal Regiment of Artillery comprises a number of regiments and is an arm of the British Army.
A portrait of Edward F Hemingway in military dress. Hemingway is wearing three military medals, two from the Crimean War and one New Zealand Medal. He is shown as an elderly man with a large beard and moustache.