5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Maker Buist, Alastair Gordon Remove filter Buist, Alastair Gordon
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Department Fine Arts Remove filter Fine Arts
- Subject New Zealand Wars Remove filter New Zealand Wars
- Maker Unknown Artist Remove filter Unknown Artist
Colours of the Taranaki Rifle Volunteers. Colours have the words "Taranaki Volunteers / Waireka" in the centre. The colours were presented at a parade on Poverty Flat (now the site of Central School) on 25 June 1861.
Taranaki Regiment Colours "Primus in Armis", 1916-18. Presented by Governor General Viscount Galway in a ceremony at Pukekura Park, New Plymouth, on 22 March 1936.
The colours, or standards, of the Taranaki Militia and Volunteers. The colours feature two flags and the British Crown.
Small steel engraving showing the Bell Block Stockade in the middleground with surrounding outposts. Mt Taranaki/Egmont in background. Four individuals are located lower left of the hill.
View of the White Cliffs from a high vantage point. Foliage and tree stumps in foreground. Mount Taranaki pictured in the background.