4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Maker Buist, Alastair Gordon Remove filter Buist, Alastair Gordon
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Prints & Drawings Remove filter Prints & Drawings
- Department Fine Arts Remove filter Fine Arts
- Subject New Zealand Wars Remove filter New Zealand Wars
- Subject Woman Remove filter Woman
The colours, or standards, of the Taranaki Militia and Volunteers. The colours feature two flags and the British Crown.
Small steel engraving showing the Bell Block Stockade in the middleground with surrounding outposts. Mt Taranaki/Egmont in background. Four individuals are located lower left of the hill.
Jane Rowe (nee Roberts), passenger on the "Essex" and married H.N.Rowe. Portrait presumably painted from existing photograph of Jane Rowe (P.1.5112). Unframed, oil on paper with card mount.
Portrait of Mary Ann Tatton, wife of William Tatton. Her hair is in ringlets and she is wearing a black dress with white collar and a small bonnet. She arrived in New Plymouth on the ship 'Eden' from London on 29 October 1850. She is the mother of Emma Tatton, who married Henry des Forges.