1 results. Displaying result 1.
- Subject Women Remove filter Women
- Maker Darney, Pamela Elizabeth Remove filter Darney, Pamela Elizabeth
- Maker Kenneth Taylor Studios Remove filter Kenneth Taylor Studios
- Subject Man Remove filter Man
- Subject Family Remove filter Family
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Department Paintings Remove filter Paintings
Portrait of Henry Des Forges (1830-1906). Depicts Des Forges as a young man. He is seated and visible from the waist up. He is wearing a dark suit with a white shirt, waistcoat and scarf tied at the neck. He has some sort of metal ornament attached to his waistcoat. One arm rests on a chair and the other in his lap.