2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Subject Secondary Remove filter Secondary
- Subject Girl Guides Remove filter Girl Guides
- Department Schoolwear Remove filter Schoolwear
- Maker The Parisian Neckwear Company Ltd Remove filter The Parisian Neckwear Company Ltd
- Maker Parisian Remove filter Parisian
- Maker Hallenstein Bros. Ltd Remove filter Hallenstein Bros. Ltd
- Maker Bromleywear Remove filter Bromleywear
A woollen Saint Mary's Diocesan School uniform tie. The narrow, red tie has a white tag on the reverse which reads "Parisian/PURE VIRGIN/NZ MADE/WOOL." A bundle of wool is pictured at the centre of the label.
A navy blue woollen New Plymouth Girls' High School blazer. The blazer features the school crest on the top pocket on the right facing side. The blazer can be fastened by three metal buttons. "BROMLEYWEAR/Name........./The/college tailors/ MADE IN NZ" is written on a tag inside the collar. "86cm/34"/ is written on a smaller tag below the first one. "PURE WOOL" is written on a third tag underneath the first two.