2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Subject Secondary Remove filter Secondary
- Department Schoolwear Remove filter Schoolwear
- Maker The Parisian Neckwear Company Ltd Remove filter The Parisian Neckwear Company Ltd
- Maker Parisian Remove filter Parisian
- Maker W.W. MFG. Co. Ltd Remove filter W.W. MFG. Co. Ltd
- Subject Education Remove filter Education
A woollen Saint Mary's Diocesan School uniform tie. The narrow, red tie has a white tag on the reverse which reads "Parisian/PURE VIRGIN/NZ MADE/WOOL." A bundle of wool is pictured at the centre of the label.
A Patea District High School blazer. The maroon woollen blazer has a green and yellow embroidered badge on upper right facing pocket. The badge has " P / D/ H / S " embroidered around a square in the middle with an image of the Aotea waka underneath. " ONWARD " is embroidered below the waka in black. There are two lower front pockets and three maroon coloured plastic buttons and button holes for fastening down the front. There are two manufacturing labels inside the neckline. " Petone / MADE IN / N.Z. ". is written on one. " A Koroglen / Cloth / W.W. MFG. / CO. LTD. ? MADE IN NEW / ZEALAND BY / NAME ..........." is written on the other. " Julie " is handwritten in black ink and " REP " written in blue ink. It also has " Julie ???? " handwritten in black ink at the top of the tag.