5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Subject Children Remove filter Children
- Subject Secondary Remove filter Secondary
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Maker Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin Remove filter Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin
- Subject Sewing Remove filter Sewing
- Maker Gunnar Berger & Son Remove filter Gunnar Berger & Son
A child's home-made rabbit costume. The white cotton one piece costume is fitted with two rabbit ears and a furry rabbit tail which appears to be from a real rabbit. There is a domed placket at the front.
A child's home-made strawberry costume. The red and green two piece costume is fitted with small clear beads and fitted with green fabric " leaves ". There is a green " stalk " on top of the hat and a dome up placket at the back of the costume.
A three-pronged, wooden abacus with fourteen green and fourteen yellow, hexagonal tablets which slide over the prongs. The prongs can take 27 tablets so all but one fit on them at the same time.
A wooden train set made by Texas Toys. Includes a train locomotive, a coal wagon, a tank wagon, a goods wagon and a carriage. There are eight curved tracks and four straight tracks. The curved tracks have rails on both sides so that they can be flipped over. Tracks attach together with wooden pegs at one end. Stored in a cardboard box with orange and yellow Texas Toys logo on the front.
A wooden tractor with a detachable, two-wheeled trailer. Made by Texas Toys.