2 results. Displaying results 1 - 2.
- Subject Children Remove filter Children
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Maker John Stichbury Ltd Remove filter John Stichbury Ltd
- Maker Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin Remove filter Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin
- Subject Community life Remove filter Community life
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
A child's home-made rabbit costume. The white cotton one piece costume is fitted with two rabbit ears and a furry rabbit tail which appears to be from a real rabbit. There is a domed placket at the front.
A child's home-made strawberry costume. The red and green two piece costume is fitted with small clear beads and fitted with green fabric " leaves ". There is a green " stalk " on top of the hat and a dome up placket at the back of the costume.