3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Children Remove filter Children
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Subject Secondary Remove filter Secondary
- Subject Girl Guides Remove filter Girl Guides
- Department Sportswear Remove filter Sportswear
- Subject Hats Remove filter Hats
- Subject Sport Remove filter Sport
- Maker Kaiapoi Woollen Manufacturing Company Ltd Remove filter Kaiapoi Woollen Manufacturing Company Ltd
A black woollen blazer of the Taranaki Rugby Union Referees Association. The jacket has an embroidered pocket on the right facing side. " TRA " is embroidered in interlocking letters in yellow on the pocket. " TARANAKI RUGBY UNION / REFEREES ASSOCIATION " is embroidered on a scroll design around the letters. There is a very worn manufacturers tag on the inside of the neckline. Most of the text on it is illegible. There are three metal buttons on the jacket that feature a shield design on them and two pockets near the bottom edge of the blazer.
A girl's dark green romper style swimsuit with cream ties trimming the front and elastic across the back. " Kaiapoi " is written on a label on the interior.
A women's swimsuit made of black wool with white wool shoulder ties which thread through an 11cm strip of matching white fabric attached to the centre back. It has a slightly shaped bra front. " Kaiapoi " is written on the inside label and a small white tape label underneath it reads " W ".