3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Children Remove filter Children
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Subject Secondary Remove filter Secondary
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Maker Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin Remove filter Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin
- Subject Sewing Remove filter Sewing
- Maker Ingram's Remove filter Ingram's
An orange rubber syringe with a long neck and an egg shaped bulb. The syringe is held in a black cardboard box with a lift off lid. ""THE PLUNKET"/ALL RUBBER/SOFT NOZZLE SYRINGE/INGRAM'S EXPORT QUALITY/MADE IN ENGLAND" is written in grey on a label on the lid. ""INGRAM'S/"PLUNKET"/SYRINGE" is stamped directly on the syringe. "MADE IN ENGLAND/REG No 756" is stamped on the other side of the syringe.
A child's home-made rabbit costume. The white cotton one piece costume is fitted with two rabbit ears and a furry rabbit tail which appears to be from a real rabbit. There is a domed placket at the front.
A child's home-made strawberry costume. The red and green two piece costume is fitted with small clear beads and fitted with green fabric " leaves ". There is a green " stalk " on top of the hat and a dome up placket at the back of the costume.