3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Subject Children Remove filter Children
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Subject Secondary Remove filter Secondary
- Department Recordings Remove filter Recordings
- Maker Allan, Rigby Thomas Ewen Remove filter Allan, Rigby Thomas Ewen
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Maker Boyd, Don Remove filter Boyd, Don
- Maker Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin Remove filter Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin
An audio tape titled A Night in Tunisia. Side One features the tracks " A NIGHT IN TUNISIA " " DOXY " " BALLIN THE JACK " " I'LL REMEMBER APRIL " and " CHICAGO BURN ". Side Two of the tape features the tracks " IN A SHANTY IN OLD SHANTY TOWN " " A NIGHTINGALE SANG IN BERKELEY SQUARE " " BLACK ORPHEUS " " BASIN STREET BLUES " and " ALL BLUES ". The front of the sleeve features a black and white mask on a black and white background. " BLACK AND WHITE / JAZZ BAND / a night in / Tunisia" is written on the front. " BLACK & / WHITE / JAZZ BAND / a night in Tunisia NPBHS " is written on the spine. The reverse of the sleeve is white and features track information and album credits.
A child's home-made rabbit costume. The white cotton one piece costume is fitted with two rabbit ears and a furry rabbit tail which appears to be from a real rabbit. There is a domed placket at the front.
A child's home-made strawberry costume. The red and green two piece costume is fitted with small clear beads and fitted with green fabric " leaves ". There is a green " stalk " on top of the hat and a dome up placket at the back of the costume.