5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Subject Children Remove filter Children
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Department Sportswear Remove filter Sportswear
- Subject Hats Remove filter Hats
- Maker John Stichbury Ltd Remove filter John Stichbury Ltd
- Maker Mytoni Remove filter Mytoni
- Department Textiles Remove filter Textiles
- Maker HB Clothing Company Remove filter HB Clothing Company
A black velvet Hawera Technical School cap with blue trim around the edges. The front of the cap has a blue embroidered HS crest and the year " '19 ". " HB Clothing Company" is written on a label inside.
A black and red woollen Stratford High School cap. It has a red band around the crown and and a red shield crest on the front. " NZ / HB Clothing Factory / Name: J. Morpeth " is marked on the interior.
A green wool Cub Scouts cap with a yellow braid across the crown, a small peak, two star pins on the front and a badge that depicts a red fox. " HB Clothing Factory / P Chatspit" is written on a label inside.
A green wool Cub Scouts cap with yellow braid running across the cap and a yellow Scout badge on the front." Hallensteins / If its HB its good / Made in NZ." is written on a label inside.
A pink organdy child's bonnet with a frilled brim that has been stiffened with wire and a line of white stiffened net pleating. There is a long pink rayon ribbon tie. An elastic band runs through the back but has been partially pulled away from one side. There are two manufacturing labels inside the right side. " Made in England " is written on one and the other reads " Mytoni ".