5 results. Displaying results 1 - 5.
- Subject Children Remove filter Children
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Department Sportswear Remove filter Sportswear
- Subject Hats Remove filter Hats
- Maker John Stichbury Ltd Remove filter John Stichbury Ltd
- Maker Mytoni Remove filter Mytoni
- Department Textiles Remove filter Textiles
- Maker Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin Remove filter Fitz Gerald, Florence Watkin
- Maker Chas Hill & Son Remove filter Chas Hill & Son
A khaki service cap with a "Kings Own" pin on the centre front and two NZ Forces buttons on the sides of the crown. There is a leather headband, lining and a sweatband on the inside. " Chas Hill & Son / Wellington, NZ " is marked on the sweatband.
A khaki-coloured N.Z. Army Officer's service cap. The centre front has a 2nd New Zealand Expeditionary Force badge. It is flat topped and has a peak on the front. " Made by Chas. Hill & Sons Ltd., Wellington, N.Z. " is written on the inside.
A child's home-made rabbit costume. The white cotton one piece costume is fitted with two rabbit ears and a furry rabbit tail which appears to be from a real rabbit. There is a domed placket at the front.
A child's home-made strawberry costume. The red and green two piece costume is fitted with small clear beads and fitted with green fabric " leaves ". There is a green " stalk " on top of the hat and a dome up placket at the back of the costume.
A pink organdy child's bonnet with a frilled brim that has been stiffened with wire and a line of white stiffened net pleating. There is a long pink rayon ribbon tie. An elastic band runs through the back but has been partially pulled away from one side. There are two manufacturing labels inside the right side. " Made in England " is written on one and the other reads " Mytoni ".