4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Subject Children Remove filter Children
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Department Sportswear Remove filter Sportswear
- Subject Hats Remove filter Hats
- Maker John Stichbury Ltd Remove filter John Stichbury Ltd
- Maker Mytoni Remove filter Mytoni
- Department Textiles Remove filter Textiles
- Subject Clothing and dress Remove filter Clothing and dress
- Maker Sutherland, E Remove filter Sutherland, E
A pair of white wool infant booties. They are of a plain knitted design on the foot and an open-leaf design around the ankles.
A white wool infant's bonnet decorated with an open-knitted leaf design. At the front-bottom edge is a silver ribbon sewn to both sides of the bonnet.
A white wool infant's dress with a square neckline. The yoke of the dress is knitted with a circular knit and a silver ribbon is fitted around the waist. The skirt and sleeves of the dress are knitted with an open design leaf pattern. On the top of the shoulders are two pearl buttons.
A pink organdy child's bonnet with a frilled brim that has been stiffened with wire and a line of white stiffened net pleating. There is a long pink rayon ribbon tie. An elastic band runs through the back but has been partially pulled away from one side. There are two manufacturing labels inside the right side. " Made in England " is written on one and the other reads " Mytoni ".