3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Department Sportswear Remove filter Sportswear
- Subject Hats Remove filter Hats
- Maker John Stichbury Ltd Remove filter John Stichbury Ltd
- Maker Mytoni Remove filter Mytoni
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Maker Unknown Manufacturer Remove filter Unknown Manufacturer
A pink organdy child's bonnet with a frilled brim that has been stiffened with wire and a line of white stiffened net pleating. There is a long pink rayon ribbon tie. An elastic band runs through the back but has been partially pulled away from one side. There are two manufacturing labels inside the right side. " Made in England " is written on one and the other reads " Mytoni ".
A tall white cotton chef's hat with puffed crown. The label inside reads: "M/100% Cotton/Made in New Zealand" and includes washing instructions.
An amber and black Taranaki Primary Schools rugby cap with a black half-moon peak, an amber and black tassel and a Yellow "T" embroidered on the front. The crown is made from six triangular pieces of fabric sewn together. Three are amber and three are black. There is a small black fabric covered button on top and the cap has black lining. A small adhesive paper label inside the crown reads "6 7/8". "R. LOVEGROVE 1943" is handwritten in black on a cotton name tag inside the crown.