4 results. Displaying results 1 - 4.
- Department Childrenswear Remove filter Childrenswear
- Department Sportswear Remove filter Sportswear
- Subject Hats Remove filter Hats
- Maker John Stichbury Ltd Remove filter John Stichbury Ltd
- Maker Mytoni Remove filter Mytoni
- Department Social History Remove filter Social History
- Maker Chas Hill & Son Remove filter Chas Hill & Son
A khaki service cap with a "Kings Own" pin on the centre front and two NZ Forces buttons on the sides of the crown. There is a leather headband, lining and a sweatband on the inside. " Chas Hill & Son / Wellington, NZ " is marked on the sweatband.
A black velvet Kaponga Hockey Club cap. The cap has a narrow peak, white tassel made of yarn and the initials " KHC " in a star on the front of the crown. " Chas Hill & Sons / Hatters & Mercers / Wellington " is written on a label inside and " P Briggs " is written on a nametag.
A khaki-coloured N.Z. Army Officer's service cap. The centre front has a 2nd New Zealand Expeditionary Force badge. It is flat topped and has a peak on the front. " Made by Chas. Hill & Sons Ltd., Wellington, N.Z. " is written on the inside.
A pink organdy child's bonnet with a frilled brim that has been stiffened with wire and a line of white stiffened net pleating. There is a long pink rayon ribbon tie. An elastic band runs through the back but has been partially pulled away from one side. There are two manufacturing labels inside the right side. " Made in England " is written on one and the other reads " Mytoni ".