250 results. Displaying results 1 - 50.
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Department Entomology Remove filter Entomology
- Department Textiles Remove filter Textiles
- Subject Fauna Remove filter Fauna
- Subject Buildings Remove filter Buildings
- Maker Griffiths & Stephenson (firm) Remove filter Griffiths & Stephenson (firm)
- Maker Rough & Duffill Remove filter Rough & Duffill
Architectural plans for Hawera Hospital created between 1916 and 1953. Early plans created by architect John Duffill and later plans by architects Duffill & Gibson and Wellington based architects Crichton, Mckay & Haughton.
Architectural plans for a cheese factory in Mokoia. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Mells Dairy Factory Company in March 1929
Architectural plans for a shop and residence located on the corner of Regent and Furlong Streets in Hāwera. Created by architect Duffill and Gibson for Ada Martin in July 1923.
Architectural plans and specifications for the Mangatoki Co-operative Dairy Company Limited. The plans are for the Mangatoki, Mahoe, Matapu and Kaponga factories and range in date from 1912 to 1945.
Architectural plan for a residence located on Matangarara Road in Hāwera. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Native Trustee in November 1930.
Architectural plan for a cottage in Manutahi. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the trustees of the Alfred Muggeridge Estate in October 1918.
Architectural plan for a catholic school located on Patukukupa Street in Manaia. Created for the Manaia Catholic Church Committee by architects Duffill & Gibson in November 1929.
Architectural plans for the Manaia branch of the Bank of New Zealand. Plans created by architects Duffill & Gibson in 1926 and 1927.
Architectural plans for a proposed commercial building located on Union Street in Hāwera. Subsequent plans show proposed alterations and additions to the building are also included. The plans were created for the Estate of R.H. Nolan and the building was occupied by R. Morrissey & Company. The plans were created by architects Duffill & Gibson in September-October 1919, June 1922 and November 1927.
Architectural plans for the proposed alterations to the Melrose factory of the Melrose Co-operative Dairy Factory Company Limited. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson in May 1921.
Architectural plan for a cottage located on Omahuru Road in Matapu. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Native Trustee on behalf of Wae Wae Te Kahui in October 1934.
Architectural plan for the proposed alterations to a shop front. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for Mr. Murch in 1944.
Architectural plans for a proposed office block to be located on Princes Street in Hāwera. Created for O'Dea & Tonkin in February 1947.
Architectural plan for a garage located on Princes Street in Hāwera. Created by architect Duffill and Gibson for Mortlock and Company in May 1919.
Architectural plans for offices and shops for the Bank of New Zealand Kaponga branch. The plans were created by architect Rough & Duffill in 1910.
Architectural plans for two cottages and a manager's residence. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Normanby Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in May 1917.
Architectural plan for a five bedroom residence. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for R.H. Nolan in March 1919.
Architectural plan for farm dwelling located on Skeet Road. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Gardian Trust in the Estate of B. Ogle in May 1941.
Architectural plans for an accommodation house and curing room. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for the Ngaire Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in April 1929.
Architectural plans for the additions and alterations to the Normanby Co-operative Dairy Company Limited factory. Created by architect John Duffill in April 1912 and architects Duffill and Gibson in May 1938.
Architectural plans for the remodelling of the Kaponga branch of the Bank of New South Wales. Plans created by architects Duffill & Gibson in 1930.
Architectural plans for a residence named 'Lakeside' in Hāwera. Created by architects Duffill annd Gibson for V.W. Nowell in March 1926.
Architectural plans for the Meremere Co-operative Dairy Company Limited factory located in Ohangai. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson in June 1929 and June 1933.
Architectural plan for the additions to the Kapai Tea Rooms in Hāwera. Created by architects Duffill & Gibson for the Nolan & Tonks Estate in 1924.
Architectural sketch for a proposed residence to be located on Dives Avenue in Hāwera. Created by architects Duffill and Gibson for Mrs W.W. O'Callaghan in July 1922.