3 results. Displaying results 1 - 3.
- Unknown Photographer
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) 20
- Carrington, Frederic Alonzo 13
- Hooker & Co., Litho. New Plymouth 13
- Joseph Hooker & Co. Lithographers and General Printers 4
- Carrington, Augustus Octavius Crocker 4
- McLeod & Slade Ltd 4
- Government Printer 4
- P. F. Burrows Ltd 3
- Shell New Zealand 2
- Maker Unknown Remove filter Unknown
- Subject New Zealand Wars Remove filter New Zealand Wars
- Subject Taranaki Wars Remove filter Taranaki Wars
- Maker Unknown Photographer Remove filter Unknown Photographer
- Department Archives Remove filter Archives
- Subject Cartographic materials Remove filter Cartographic materials
Map titled 'The "Sap" Huirangi Dist approaching maori position at Te Arei 1860-61', showing the site of 'The Sap'. The site was dug by soldiers under the command of General Pratt along the ridge towards Te Arei in 1861. Map includes the course of the Waitara River and some topographical features. Unknown scale.
A large format manuscript map mounted on linen. Includes the survey blocks of Tataraimaka, New Plymouth, Fistzroy, Omata, Grey, Hua and Bell and shows the Wesleyan Mission Station, Hospital and Barretts Reserve also native reserves.
Map of a surveyor's plan of Waitara including the Waitara West and Huirangi Districts. The plan shows the field of operations during the Taranaki Wars from 1860-1861 and highlights redoubts, battle locations, pa sites, and other important landmarks. The map is adhered to black card.